Prep for a series of chuckled thanks to Bump.
|Screenplay By||Maziyar Khatam|
|Where To Watch||Film Festival (Sundance Film Festival)|
|Content Rating||Not Rated|
|Guy 1||Maziyar Khatam|
|Guy 2||Dylan Ray Hatton|
One guy bumps another, demands an apology, and so begins a back and forth because someone’s ego got hurt.
Other Noteworthy Information
- Reason(s) for Film Rating: Cursing
It’s Simple Yet Hilarious
What Khatam delivers feels like the kind of random, comical moment you’d get in a show like Atlanta. Something which happens every day, yet it is heightened to the point where, even with the embellishments added, the moment feels real yet reaches a level of comical that takes it right to the brink of being unbelievable.
For between the exchange, one of the dudes needing to bump the other to maintain their street cred, and the other person playing along since it is getting ridiculous, you can’t help but laugh and wish this went on longer.
We will always appreciate shorts for they deliver unique experiences which often feel like palate cleansers. Bump is a prime example for with it featuring slightly offbeat comedy with two characters you don’t even learn the names of, it reminds you that it doesn’t take much to make your audience laugh. All you need is a good setup and actors who know how to play the roles.
On The Radar
- Recommended: Some of the best-seen movies we have ever watched and mentioned to friends, family, and strangers as films that need to be seen.
- Positive (Worth Seeing): Whether you’ll have to go to the movies, download, or stream, movies of this category are worth your time and money with few, if any, qualms from us.
- Mixed (Divisive): Due to this movie having a few quirks, of which may work for some and for others be a problem, we believe your enjoyment of this movie will depend on your taste.
- Negative (Acquired Taste): While one or two elements kept us going until the end, unfortunately, we’re of the opinion this film never reached the potential it was marketed to have.
Special Categories/ Tags
- Indie: By our definition, independent films are films you have to seek to find due to limited availability or lack of a marketing push.
- Film Festival: Featured in this tag are films and shorts which were discovered thanks to various film festivals, so some of the productions may not have wide availability but still may deserve to be on your watch.
- Shorts: Be it ten or fifteen minutes, or a half-hour, these quick teases or films get right to the point, often show the potential of filmmakers and the actors who have joined them in their journey.
- Ending Spoilers: Trying to remember how a film ended, or want a different take on the ending, then check out the "ending spoilers" category.