Noted are cast members, information about their character, notable events, organizations, and other details about the show.
Please Note: This content contains pertinent spoilers, descriptions are updated as new information is presented, images changed as better ones are captured, and this is not an exhaustive list of every cast member, guest star, or reoccurring role.
Groups & Organizations
- Order of the Ancient Dawn aka Sons of Adam (1.2): Titus’ cult which seeks eternal life.
- White Supremacist? (1.2): It is asked by Atticus, borderline confirmed by Christina, that bigotry is very much part of the Order’s belief system. However, it is made clear they don’t any association with the Klan since the KKK are poor.
- How Many Lodges (1.4): It was noted there are 35 lodges of the Sons of Adam
- Established (1.4): 1813 is when the Sons of Adam was established.
- The Great Autumnal Equinox Fire of 1833 (1.2): The fire that killed Titus and many members of his cult – but was survived by one of Titus’ slaves.
Notable Locations & Items
- Southside Chicago (1.1): Where Atticus, Letitia, and many of the main characters are from.
- Ardham, Massacutes (1.1): A place where Montrose says Atticus’ birthright, from Atticus’ mother’s side, is.
- Devon County (1.1): The county Ardham is in, which has a racist sheriff.
- Founder (1.2): The founder of Ardham is a man named Titus who made his fortune in shipping (slaves if you ask Letitia).
- Denmark Vessey’s Bar (1.1): The place Montrose frequents for a drink
- Woody (1.1): The name of George’s car
- Book of Names (1.2): The spellbook that the Order of the Ancient Dawn use.
- Winthrop House (1.3): The house Letitia buys that belonged to Horatio Winthrop, who was a member of the offshoot of the Sons of Adam and stole pages from the Book of Names.
Terms To Know