Noted are cast members, information about their character, notable events, organizations, and other details about the show.
Please Note: This content contains pertinent spoilers, descriptions are updated as new information is presented, images changed as better ones are captured, and this is not an exhaustive list of every cast member, guest star, or reoccurring role.
Groups & Organizations
- Mithraic (1.1): The religion of those who opposed the Atheist and ended up winning a pyrrhic war on Earth
- Cremation (1.3): Rather than burying the dead, the Mithraic believe in cremation.
- Life After Death (1.4): While for other animals there isn’t life after death, it is believed there is for humans.
- Order of Succession (1.5): The Mithraic are a theocracy so their line of succession was purely clerics, until their arrival on Kepler-22b.
- We’ve Been Here How Long? (1.2): It is noted that Campion is 12, so they have been on Kepler-22b for 12 years. Making the year 2157.
Notable Locations & Items
- Kepler-22b (1.1): The planet that humanity has migrated to and where most of the show takes place when not on Earth or The Ark
- Boston, Earth (1.2): One of the few locations we see of Earth, back in 2145, before it was abandoned.
- Ark of Heaven (1.3): The Ark members of the Mithraic we’ve met were on, which held 1000 people and took 13 years to get to Kepler-22b, with most of its passengers in a hibernation state.
- Carbo (1.1): The food that grows on Kepler-22b
- A Deadly Poison (1.3): It is discovered by Father that the pit of the vegetable is radioactive and the cause of sickness amongst the children.
Terms To Know
- Sol (1.1): The God of the Mithraic
- Necromancer (1.1/1.2): The beings, made by the Mithraic, that ended up destroying Earth with their piercing screeches that led to people combusting.
- Reason For Creation (1.2): According to the Mithraic children, Necromancers were made so humans could stay pure, despite the acts of their android.
- The Pentagonal Prophecy (1.3): A prophecy that states an orphan boy from an empty land will lead the people, the Mithraic, to the city of peace.