A guide for the film “Red Notice.” Noted are cast members, information about their character(s), and additional details about the film’s story and characters.
Please Note: This content contains pertinent spoilers, the post is updated as new information is presented, images changed as better ones are captured, and this is not an exhaustive list of every cast member.
|Director(s)||Rawson Marshall Thurber|
|Writer(s)||Rawson Marshall Thurber|
|Where To Watch?||In Theaters
Netflix Original (11/12/2021)
|Reviews/ Summaries||Red Notice|
Target: Cleopatra’s bejeweled eggs. Obstacle? Agent Hartley and rival who is simply known as “The Bishop.” This is what Nolan Booth, the self-proclaimed top art thief in the world is facing, alongside international government agencies. But with the possibility of making $300 million dollars and securing the title as the undisputed top art thief on the line? Nolan will make it work. Even if he has to work with his enemies to get the job done.
Cast & Character Guide
Please Note: This is not an exhaustive list of every cast member.
Nolan Booth (Ryan Reynolds)
Clever, sarcastic, with just enough fight in him to escape most situations, some may say that Nolan probably steals art for the fun of it and not the money. After all, with a rich Swiss father, why be this way?
Agent John Hartly (Dwayne Johnson)
The son of a thief, FBI Agent John Hartly just wants justice – the American way. Meaning, chaos, and destruction are optional.
The Bishop (Gal Gadot)
She is a hacker with an extraordinary gift for combat, who Nolan may say is the second-best thief, but her talents push the idea he is wrong.
Red Notice Ending Explained (Spoilers)
How Does Red Notice End?
Well, we learn that The Bishop and Agent John Hartly are in a relationship and played a long con game on Interpol and Nolan in order to get the third Cleopatra egg. Thus leaving Nolan losing to his archnemesis and the man who he thought was his friend. However, he gets the last laugh since Interpol discovers the Cayman Islands account that John and The Bishop use and freezes their assets. Leading to him giving them an ultimatum of joining him for a score or getting arrested.
Thus leaving us seeing the three in front of the Louvre.
Does Red Notice Have Prequel/ Sequel Potential?
Considering the movie ends with Nolan, John, and The Bishop officially getting their Red Notice status, and we see them right outside the Louvre to steal something, it’s set up and just waiting for Netflix to approve.
On The Radar
- Recommended: Some of the best-seen movies we have ever watched and mentioned to friends, family, and strangers as films that need to be seen.
- Positive (Worth Seeing): Whether you’ll have to go to the movies, download, or stream, movies of this category are worth your time and money with few, if any, qualms from us.
- Mixed (Divisive): Due to this movie having a few quirks, of which may work for some and for others be a problem, we believe your enjoyment of this movie will depend on your taste.
- Negative (Acquired Taste): While one or two elements kept us going until the end, unfortunately, we’re of the opinion this film never reached the potential it was marketed to have.
Special Categories/ Tags
- Indie: By our definition, independent films are films you have to seek to find due to limited availability or lack of a marketing push.
- Film Festival: Featured in this tag are films and shorts which were discovered thanks to various film festivals, so some of the productions may not have wide availability but still may deserve to be on your watch.
- Shorts: Be it ten or fifteen minutes, or a half-hour, these quick teases or films get right to the point, often show the potential of filmmakers and the actors who have joined them in their journey.
- Ending Spoilers: Trying to remember how a film ended, or want a different take on the ending, then check out the "ending spoilers" category.
Affiliate Link(s) Links contain affiliate links which, If you make a purchase, we’ll earn a commission from the company. New Movie Releases - Amazon