A guide for the film “Night Teeth.” Noted are cast members, information about their character(s), and additional details about the film’s story and characters.
Please Note: This content contains pertinent spoilers, the post is updated as new information is presented, images changed as better ones are captured, and this is not an exhaustive list of every cast member.
|Where To Watch?||Netflix|
Around 100 years ago, there was a truce between those living in Boyle Heights and the Los Angeles vampire population. However, because of one vampire, Victor, alongside his girlfriend Zoe, and her best friend Blaire, the peace which lasted a century has begun to unravel, and only two named characters, Benny and Jay, might be able to stop what’s happening.
Groups & Organizations
- Night Legion: Vampire hunters
Notable Locations & Items
- Boyle Heights: A place that because off-limits to vampires after a truce was made over 100 years ago.
Other Noteworthy Information
- The Truce: It contains three rules which include not letting humans know vampires exist, don’t feed on the unwilling, and don’t enter Boyle Heights without permission.
Cast & Character Guide
Please Note: This is not an exhaustive list of every cast member.
Blaire (Debby Ryan)
Blaire was a girl who came to LA from some nowhere town in the 1970s and became entranced with Zoe. Thus leading to Zoe turning her into a vampire and Blaire being her right hand and best friend ever since. But, with Benny getting closer to her than anyone else has done in decades, she begins to feel torn.
Zoe (Lucy Fry)
With being over 200 years old comes having a few screws being loose. Add in insecurities that make Zoe desire to be needed and formerly throw parties to keep from being alone; you have a dangerous combination. One that Victor exploits to have the numbers he needs to take over.
Benny (Jorge Lendeborg Jr.)
Benny is a simple kid. He lives with his grandmother after the passing of his mother and looks up to his big brother, Jay, who has played a father figure role throughout his life. Hence when the opportunity comes to make some money and do his big bro a favor, he jumps at the chance. However, Benny didn’t fully understand what he was signing up for.
Jay (Raul Castillo)
For the most part, Jay focuses on the luxury vehicle depot he works for that transports stars, the rich, and those who enjoy a certain level of comfort throughout LA and surrounding areas. However, he is also tasked with enforcing the truce between vampires and humans in the area and is trained on how to kill vampires if they step out of line.
Victor (Alfie Allen)
After spending who knows how long in a position of middle management, Victor decides he is going to overthrow the 5 bosses of Los Angeles and take over. A task he plans to get done with the assistance of his girlfriend Zoe and her best friend, Blaire.
Night Teeth Ending Explained (Spoilers)
How Does Night Teeth End?
Zoe and Victor, as should be expected, get killed, and Blaire makes Benny into a vampire, which implies they may live happily ever after.
However, taking it further, Victor, in an effort to take out all threats, lured Jay into his home by kidnapping Jay’s girlfriend – thus breaking the truce. As he held Jay captive, Zoe and Blaire were taking out the 5 bosses one by one, with Benny driving the car. Originally, it was expected that Zoe and Blaire would have Jay, not Benny, as their driver, so he’d be last. However, Benny, as their driver, changes things.
Because of him, Zoe and Blaire are able to flee the Night Legion and survive the night, but with Zoe’s loyalty to Victor, she is perfectly fine with Victor killing Jay and her killing Benny. Especially since Benny has gotten Blaire to turn on Zoe since she is falling in love with Benny. But, Benny kills Zoe, using his car and sunlight, and Jay kills Victor by tackling him into the sunlight.
But, before Jay killed Victor, Victor fed on Benny but was saved last minute. This led to Blaire turning Benny to save his life and Benny becoming a vampire.
Does Night Teeth Have Prequel/ Sequel Potential?
Considering Victor, Zoe, and Blaire killed the 5 major bosses of the LA area, surely there is now a power vacuum that has to be handled and could be explored in a sequel. Add in the truce is over, and the Night Legion likely feels they can attack? A lot could go on in a sequel.
As for a prequel, considering we aren’t given much in the way of details about how the 5 bosses came to be, that can be detailed. That and maybe some background on who Sydney Sweeney and Megan Fox were.
- Recommended: Some of the best-seen movies we have ever watched and mentioned to friends, family, and strangers as films that need to be seen.
- Positive (Worth Seeing): Whether you’ll have to go to the movies, download, or stream, movies of this category are worth your time and money with few, if any, qualms from us.
- Mixed (Divisive): Due to this movie having a few quirks, of which may work for some and for others be a problem, we believe your enjoyment of this movie will depend on your taste.
- Negative (Acquired Taste): While one or two elements kept us going until the end, unfortunately, we’re of the opinion this film never reached the potential it was marketed to have.
Special Categories/ Tags
- Indie: By our definition, independent films are films you have to seek to find due to limited availability or lack of a marketing push.
- Film Festival: Featured in this tag are films and shorts which were discovered thanks to various film festivals, so some of the productions may not have wide availability but still may deserve to be on your watch.
- Shorts: Be it ten or fifteen minutes, or a half-hour, these quick teases or films get right to the point, often show the potential of filmmakers and the actors who have joined them in their journey.