Last updated on September 19th, 2020 at 08:46 am
After watching Dear White People’s season 3 (Volume III) finale, there are some things we’re left to question. Here are a handful of things which need answers.
- How was Rashid doing at his new dorm? Besides finding a girlfriend in Ikumi there?
- With losing Moses, what will that mean for the TA strike? Assuming he is taken down.
- Who were the other members of the Order besides Dean Fairbanks, Dr. Ruskin, and Moses? Was Jerry Skyler a member?
- Could Jerry’s Mr. Giggins character be how he saw Dean Fairbanks?
- If Jerry Skyler is based on Tyler Perry, who was Laverne Cox’s character, Cynthia Fray based on?
- Did we really go an entire season with Troy not sleeping with anyone? Has he truly evolved as a person?
- Has Coco finally come to a point where respectability politics doesn’t play a role in her life?
- Why is it, not until the last scene, did Al explore the Latinx community? Especially considering how every one of the Black community comes for him.
- Where was Silvio during the entire season? Did he graduate or transfer?
- Did D’unte like Lionel, maybe Michael as well, but wanted one of them to make a move so he drew them close but was too afraid to say anything?
- Did Professor Queensfield do anything unbecoming to Muffy’s mom or had inappropriate feelings towards her? He seems like the type.
- What does the order have on Muffy, and her family, to silence her?
- Why does Winchester seem to have so few women faculty with speaking roles?
- Professor Ruskins has Volume I and Volume II on his desk, might be writing Volume III, and there is a 4th book which looks similar to the rest. Does that mean the show is only planned for 4 seasons?
- How did things end in their Handmaid’s Tale spoof?
- Where has Sorbet been this season? Is Dr. Ruskins feeding the dog, or has it just been scrounging around campus?
- How, if not from whom, if they know, did Michael and Sharon contract HIV?
- Despite loving when past love interest are written off, there is the question of what happened to Wesley?
- Has Joelle finally stepped out of, fully, Sam’s shadow?
- With Lionel (Chester), getting his man, does that mean his short stories are over?
- If the show returns for a 4th volume, will it head into senior year, thus doing a time jump, or head into the next semester?
- Did Dean Fairbanks and Sandra ever become something?